Sunday, June 2, 2013

Unsecured Finance and it's common uses...

Common Uses
  • Start a new business
  • Market to new clients
  • Acquiring new equipment or supplies
  • Build a website, start online marketing
  • Create great new products or services!
What Our Customers Say

"Thank you so much for your help financing our franchise start-up. I was very impressed with your extensive network, your work ethic, and above all, the excellent results. I can’t describe how happy I was to receive this financing package on terms much better than what I thought possible. I know I could not have secured this financing on my own, on any terms! Your continued support after we received our funding was another pleasant surprise for which I am grateful."
Jeff Gilbert
Lapels Dry Cleaning

About Our Credit Lines:

Grow your business with up to $200,000
Flexible, only pay interest on funds you use
Will not hurt your personal credit
Easier to qualify for than normal loans
Start fast, don’t miss opportunities
Approvals in 2 business days
Funding as fast as 10 business days
Enjoy introductory rates as low as 0%

You can get your funding fast by leveraging the strength of your personal credit. Our in depth understanding of small business lending means we can provide lines of credit to new and growing businesses in as fast as 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment